As you probably already know, not all patterns are free. Some you do need to purchase. Personally I find the cost for a pattern is typically fairly small, particularly when compared to the amount of time you will spend working with the pattern and the pleasure you or someone you love will get from receiving your knitted item.
You will notice that there are multiple links for some patterns. I’ve listed all of the locations that you may purchase the listed pattern online (that I was able to find anyway).
- Baseball Bat Dishcloth by Emily Jagos (Designs by Emily)
- Cat Bookmark by Ala Ela
- Dinosaur Hat by Cyprianne Nolan (Speckled Frog Crochet)
- Eye of Horus Knit Dishcloth by Lisa Millan (DigKnitty Designs)
- Frances the Charismatic Monster by Rebecca Danger
- Headphones Hat by Heather Sosbee (Elskan Baby)
- HiyaHiya Gardenia Cables Shawl by Qianer Huang
- Lintilla by Martina Behm
- Little Bear by Lizzziee Crochet
- Minnie Mouse Ears Stripe Hat by Lizzziee Crochet
- Patchy Puppy Dog Hat by Ruth McColm (Simply 2 Irresistible Crochet Patterns)
- Penelope the Empathetic Monster by Rebecca Danger
- Porifera Socks by Miriam L. Felton
- Puppy Hat and Diaper Cover by Olesya Pronyaeva
- Reindeer Hat Pattern by Kandice Oster (Sweet Kiwi Crochet)
- Riverwalk by Mary-Heather Cogar
- Seamus Scally Cap by Jenny Allbritain
- Sweet Cream & Rose Crochet Beanie by Lizzziee Crochet
Patterns from Books:
These patterns are located in books only. The title of the book will link to Amazon, but you can obtain the book through multiple online or brick & mortar bookstores (and possibly even from your local library).
Itty Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson
- Bunny Tail
- Inca Snowflake Hat
- Little Pumpkin
- Pink Paper Bag
- Simple Baby Cap 2
- Upside-Down Daisy
Note: There are no affiliate links anywhere on this site.